We are hiring at our Ogden Location!
- 10-15 hours per week
- Flexible, daytime hours
- Fun work environment
Speech Pathologists develop intensive individual therapy plans based on best practices. Speech Pathologists will provide clinical services to children and their families to include comprehensive evaluations, speech and or language therapy, and family education and consultation. She/he will collaborate with therapists, assistants, teachers, parents and other medical or community care providers to meet the communication needs of the clients. This is a non-exempt position.
- Masters degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
Required License and Certifications
- Current Utah License as Speech Language Pathologist
- Current American Speech Hearing Association (ASHA) Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Current Healthcare provider CPR certification
- $25.82 per hour-$41.35 per hour commensurate with experience
Interested therapists should contact:
Sarah Farr, Executive Director